Sunday 25 January 2015

The British tag

The British Tag!

Hi guys so today I thought I'd do The British Tag. So to me I know this is traditionally done on YouTube, however I thought this would be a great way for you to get to know me.


1. How many cups of tea do you have a day? How many sugars? 
Ok so, I don't drink tea as much as I drink coffee, for me, tea is one of them drinks that you occasionally fancy. So I'd say if I have a tea, it'll only be 1-2 cups a day and I have 2 sugars.

2. Favorite part of your roast?
I don't tend to have a roast very often. So I guess I'm not a very good British person haha. I do however have a roast at Christmas, which is usually chicken/turkey, stuffing, roast potatoes, stuffing, veg, Yorkshire puddings, mash potato and pigs in blankets. So my favorite part of that would have to be pigs in blankets.

3. Favorite dunking biscuit?
For me any biscuit is a dunking biscuit, I literally dunk whatever biscuit we have in the cupboard in my tea/coffee. So if I had to choose an absolute favorite it would probably be rich tea biscuits. Purely because I am known for dunking for too long and then half the biscuit ends up floating in my drink, rich tea however isn't so much of a bother for this unlike bourbons which are chocolaty and sugary.

4. Favorite quintessentially British pastime?
Okay, so I can't think of anything in particular that I do that could be considered quintessentially British but things I do that other countries maybe don't do/as much are, sitting down with a coffee and watching Eastenders or Hollyoaks and taking a walk to the local shop in the freezing cold.

5. Favorite word?
Crockery. I don't know why this is a favorite, I pretty much just love the way it sounds. Go on say it haha. 

6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I did this in school in year 9 I think and in year 9, I wasn't one for listening much but the only one i do remember is apples and pears.

7. Favorite sweet?
This is a hard one for me! I eat a lot of chocolate more than I do sweets but I love Roundtree's Randoms, Fruit Pastels, Skittles. It would probably easier for me to say what I don't like, which is simply Harribos, absolutely hate them.

8. What would your pub be called?
I've never really thought of this but then unless you are opening a pub, why would you? I love French Bulldogs, i cannot wait to get one so I'll base my name around one of them. I shall call my Pug... The Great French Bulldog.

9. No.1 British person?
I actually have a few favorite British people. Gordon Ramsy, Cheryl Cole, Russel Brand, Jonathon Ross. Just love these people.

10. Favorite shop / Restaurant?
Favorite shop would hands down be H&M, most of my wardrobe is from H&M, although I should really stop shopping online because a lot of the stuff I have received has either been too small or massively too big. My favorite restaurant although for me it's not really a restaurant as me and my boyfriend Alex always eat in the car, would have to be Subway. We eat at subway a lot, I'm not really sure Subway is British though.

11. What British song pops into your head?
Sorry nothing, that screams Britain but the song that poped into my head was Cheryl's I Don't Care.

12. Marmite?
Blugh, hate it. It will never be seen entering my mouth.

Okay, so that's it for my British Tag, let me know some of your favorite British things and make sure you follow me on my Instagram @kirafelicialindxn


No comments:

Post a Comment