Saturday 28 February 2015

Big Hero 6 - MOVIE REVIEW!

Hi guys so if you read yesterdays post- you better of read yesterday's post! haha- you will know that I wasn't planning on blogging over the weekend but I decided I wanted to talk to you about a movie I recently saw, now this isn't a type of post I usually do and with all the book reviews and movie reviews I plan to do, I can't really call myself a beauty and fashion blogger anymore ha.


Ok so the film that I am going to talk to you about today, is of course, Big Hero 6. From the minute I saw the adverts with this cute white marshmallow-type guy, I wanted to see it. I melt when it comes to cute characters, like they will be who I'm sticking by through out the whole film even if it isn't actually about them.

Now I'm not going to go into too much detail about the film because it's fairly new so there's a big chance that not all of you will have seen it but this film blew me away. I watched this supposed children's Disney film not knowing what it was going to be about and honestly me and Alex were laughing through the majority of the film. I really feel like Disney are trying to expand there age range, now I know they make more grown up films like Pirates Of The Caribbean and The Avengers but what I mean is, animated film are usually aimed for children where as Disney seem to be expanding that, like when I watched Frozen, I know so many young girls aged 3-8 who love Frozen but some of the content in Frozen like what happens to their parents I just don't feel like that's aimed for a three year old, I'm not saying I wouldn't let my daughter watch this, infact she loves this film but a three year old wouldn't understand what had happened, maybe even an 8 year old wouldn't, one minute the parents are leaving for a trip and the next minute they're gone forever. This was the same with a character in Big Hero 6.

You can tell when you watch Big Hero 6 that it is aimed for maybe more grown up children as there are mentions of puberty and death. Over all though I loved this film and I am no way hating on Disney or anything, I love Disney, who doesn't? I thought this film was so funny and it had such a good storyline, I got quite confused at the end but after Alex explained I completely understood, I loved this so much that I have ordered myself a bit of Big Hero 6 merchandise, which I will share with you when it comes soon! I really recommend this film, whether you are 12 or 85, it is an amazing film too the point where I wanted to watch it again the next day.

So that's it for today guys, I'm not sure whether there will be a post tomorrow or not, I guess you'll have to wait and see. I love you guys so much for all the support you are giving me, especially you guys on Bloglovin', I hope you enjoy my future posts and I'll see you soon.

Kira xx

No comments:

Post a Comment