Monday 2 February 2015

Get My Go-to Look!








Hi guys so today I'm going to show you how to achieve my current go-to look. My everyday make up look changes all the time but this is the look that I've been doing the last few weeks.


Step 1: So the first thing I do is prime my face with my W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready Primer and then put some Vaseline on my lips. I then move on to applying my concealer and foundation with my beauty blender. You can use what every products you usually use for this step but for those of you who would like to know what I'm using, for foundation I'm using Maybelline FIT in colour 115 ivory and for concealer I'm using W7 conceal me, not a massive fan of this concealer but it does its job so it'll do for now.

Step 2: I then go on to do my eye brows and contour. For my eyebrows; I firstly run an eyebrow brush through them and shape them how I want. I tend to focus on my eyebrows more when I've got my hair up as they're more noticeable. For my eyebrows I'm using Natural collection eye shadow in the colour mocha.


Step 3: I then go onto contouring my face and for that I am using Natural Collection bronzer in the colour Golden Glow. Not a massive fan of this bronzer for contouring in the winter as it is quite shimmery but this is all I've had for the past few weeks as I haven't had the chance to pick up my favourite bronzer which is the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Contouring Bronzer. So I apply my bronzer under my cheek bones, on my jaw line, on my nose and on my forehead. I then blend everything in with my Rimmel Stay Matte Transparent Pressed Powder which I love. It feels very light weight on my face and it just gives a natural looking coverage.


Step 4: Next I go on to apply my eyeshadow, today I am using my Mini Technic Eye Shadow Pallet in the colour Ombre A Paupieres.


So first I take the lightest shade and sweep that across my eyelids. I then take the colour below that one and blend that from the outer corner of my eyelid into the middle. I then take the top middle colour and blend it out from the outer corner of my eyelid to down below my lower lash line. Finally I take the darkest brown on the pallet and blend that into the crease of my eyelid and carefully blend that out to achieve this look.



Step 5: I now apply my eyeliners. Firstly I apply a black pencil eyeliner, no fancy brand, any eyeliner will do and apply this on my top water line to make my eyelashes look darker. I then apply my NXY Jumbo Eye Pencil in 604 Milk to my lower water line to make my eyes look wider and more awake.


Step 6: I then go on to apply my mascara. The mascara I'm using for this look is W7 Big Lash Mascara in black. For a cheap mascara this is amazing, it makes my eyes look really big and my eyelashes look long and dark.

Step 7: For my final step I will be applying a lip product and the product I am using today is H&Ms
Matte Lip Pen in the colour peace and harmony. I have a love/hate relationship with this lip pen as sometimes it looks really good and other times it doesn't. The other fault with this product is that it breaks really easy, mine was actually broken when i opened it.


So that's it for this post, the final thing I did was spray my face with my Avon Make Up Setting Spray and then I was ready to go. Make sure to come back Wednesday for my next post

Kira xx

No comments:

Post a Comment