Monday 16 February 2015

My Skin Care Routine!





Hi guys, so today I'm going to share with you how I keep my skin fresh and healthy with my skincare routine. This has nothing to do with clear skin, my skins not always spot free, in fact i have a massive spot on my chin right now, having clear skin most of the time is just a bonus of my routine I guess.

Since being pregnant my skin has been through a lot with all the hormone changes, so after having Phoebe I decided it was time to start taking care of my skin. I started off by using just one facial scrub before I went to bed. This was the Osiris Avise Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub and I'd use this after I'd took my make up off with most of the time a baby wipe! For this product I just wet my face with warm water and then message the product into my face. I then leave the product on my face for a minute and then rinse it off and pat dry with a towel. 

After a while of only doing this, I decided I needed something else as my face still felt  really unhealthy too me. So I started using a face mask every night. I don't use a specific brand, I usually just pick up whatever is on sale. I apply my face mask after using my scrub and leave it on for about half an hour while I watch TV or YouTube.

Around a month later I went shopping and decided to pick up some new products. Now instead of baby wipes which are unhealthy for taking make up off anyway. I use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I use this with cotton wool pads. I love this stuff so much because it only takes a few drops to take make up off my whole face.

I also picked up the Cien Aqua Rich Gentle Facial Wash. It says to use this product morning and night but I just use this in the morning to refresh my face before I apply my make up.

Ok guys so that's it for today's post. I'd just like to remind you all that everybody's skin is different. I've had my skin tested and I have dehydrated skin, from no fault but my own however this routine is what works best for me, although it might not work for you. It's all about trying out new products and seeing what works best for you. I do really recommend all these products and think they are amazing.

Kira xx

No comments:

Post a Comment